• Report: #91946

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2004

• Reported By:ortonville Michigan
Integretel - Personal Voice
3665 East Bat Drive Suite 204-215, Largo. FL 33771 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Integretel Inc., Personal Voice Inc. ripoff! Dishonest fraudulent billing! Largo Florida

Back in Febuary 2003 my daughter was conned into buying this Personal Voice Mail through Verizon with a $9.95 a month fee (or $9'95 per single use of this "sevice" I still don't know the exact amount they've gotten from me). I didn't notice it on my Verizon statement until just this month, May 2004. That's over a year of payments for a service I didn't know I had and have never used.

If I hadn't gone over my bill with a "fine toothed comb" I probably would not have noticed it. I have contect Verzon, they sent me a form to fill out and hopefully I will get reimburst. I/we should not have to go through this in the first place and in my opinion Verizon, Integretel Inc, and Personal Voice Inc. are all out to mislead, espectially when their not doing busineess with the "Head of the Household" Aren't their rates high enough that they have to mislead us??

Brian
ortonville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Personal-Voice/Largo-Florida-33771/Integretel-Inc-Personal-Voice-Inc-ripoff-Dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Largo-Florida-91946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel - Personal Voice