• Report: #193201

• Submitted: Thu, May 25, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 25, 2006

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
Integretel Telephone Services
5883 Rue Farrari San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel Telephone Services billed me consistently on phone bill claimed I suscribed to it San Jose California

Integretel started billing my phone company for services I did not order and when I contacted them they said they would remove it, however, several months later I check my bill again and it is still there, when I contacted them again the lady on the other end tried to insist that I ordered this service and when she realized that I was not buying what she was selling she then wanted to know whom I spoke with the first time. She then informed me that I had spoken directly to the voice dial up services and that may be the reason that it was taken off. She stated that she would remove me, but it would take two billing cycles. I just do not feel that I should be continously billed for something that I did not order and I resent the phone company for allowing these charges to be placed on my phone bill just because someone said I ordered. I long for the simple times of one or two phone companies because there were so fewer mistakes in billing.

Sharon
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2006 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-Telephone-Services/San-Jose-California-95138/Integretel-Telephone-Services-billed-me-consistently-on-phone-bill-claimed-I-suscribed-to-193201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel Telephone Services