Complaint Review: Integretel/ United Voice Messages

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2003

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Integretel/ United Voice Messages
ATTN: Accounting Department, Box 990165 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Integretel / United Voice Messages (Messaging) Who are they? Last thing I knew I had this on my bill. What were they trying to sell or offer anyway? Boston Massachusetts (MA)

I was sent my phone bill; which I currently go through Quest (www.quest.com); then when I had opened my letter I saw these charges. I don't know where these charges are for nor where they came from. I am being charged:

On September 04, For some United Voice1X Set Up fee of:
$14.95, tax code: 07

On October 02, For a United VoiceMonthly Fee of:
$12.95, tax code: 07

For a total of $27.90 (Integretel Misc Charges and Credits)

Chris
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-United-Voice-Messages/Boston-Massachusetts-02199/Integretel-United-Voice-Messages-Messaging-Who-are-they-Last-thing-I-knew-I-had-this-69130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel/ United Voice Messages