Jefferson

Complaint Review: Integretel (World Web Acess)

• Submitted: Sat, July 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Integretel (World Web Acess)
Internet U.S.A.

Integretel (World Web Acess) ripoff I never ordered this cant get Bellouth or this Company to stop billing me. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rip off in Missouri... the person on the phone was quite hateful

I did not order this sevice and cant get it removed from my Bellsouth bill. I also contacted this company Integrel and told them I never ordered this service!

What do I do?

Darlene
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2004 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-World-Web-Acess/internet/Integretel-World-Web-Acess-ripoff-I-never-ordered-this-cant-get-Bellouth-or-this-Company-101521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel (World Web Acess)

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rip off in Missouri... the person on the phone was quite hateful

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I just recieved my SBC phone bill and discovered this unahthorized charge . I called the 1-800-736-7500 . Was told I had used this number to purchase Airplane tickets , however the person on the phone would give no other information and was quite hateful. This was billed under the name Members Edge . I did NOT order tickets or authorize the charges to my phone .