• Report: #201878

• Submitted: Wed, July 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 19, 2006

• Reported By:magnolia Texas
Integretel
San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel - agoravoicemessaging ripoff San Jose california

*Consumer Suggestion: Signed up online

I noticed a charge on my att bill for the service for agora voice msg. from integretel. when I called them they said I signed up online. I don't recall doing this as I don't need there service. I did call to have it removed they said I would get a credit on my bill in 2 months. That is too long so I called att and told them I was not paying that portion of my bill, as this was a service I did not request to have.

Johanne
magnolia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/San-Jose-California/Integretel-agoravoicemessaging-ripoff-San-Jose-california-201878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Signed up online

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

You can search the Net on "Integretel" to figure out how they might have gotten you.

They use (or have used) tactics like those "OK" pop-up or pop-under ads, the "I Agree" boxes in downloaded software, contest entries, "free accounts" for web space / email / forums, auto-dialers downloaded as part of "free" software such as for music search.

There are lots of ways for a crooked company like Integretel to get people to "sign up online" without their knowledge. To steal your money all they need is your phone number.

You'll probably want to have your computer checked for viruses, spyware, auto-dialers, in case there's something that is going to automatically sign you up again.