Complaint Review: Integretel

• Submitted: Sat, January 15, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 15, 2005

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
Integretel
Integretl.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff San Jose California

My telephone bill included a pay per minute call to InfoservicZz by Integretel. This call was supposedly placed at 2:26am on Christmas morning. BOGUS!! My phone company was not open to answer my questions at the time so I looked these companies up on the web.

The search engines that I used told me that InfoservicZz did not exist but provided links to Badbusinessbureau about the site as well as Integretel. I read an article about a $40 charge to a 900 number plaeced by a fax machine! My story was similar. There was a $40 charge to a 900 number on my bill.

According to the person who wrote the article, Integretel offered to take 50% off of the bll if he agreed to pay the rest and needed his billing address.
My phone bill provided me with the number to Integretel so I decided to call them to resolve my billing dispute.

I was able to speak to someone named Rebecca who informed me that the 900 number was actually a website (InfoServicZz) that was accessed by my computer at the date and time I mentioned. It was not difficult to remember where I was and what I was doing and I told her that it was not possible for this to have happened.
Surpise! Surprise! Rebecca offered to take 50% off my bill if I payed the rest. I declined the offer and told her that I wanted the entire charge removed. She said that Integretel would do that but InfoServicZz would still try to collect the money. She wanted me to give her my address but I was not willing and she informed me that there was nothing she could do. She did however block that particular 900 from being called from my phone again.

I informed Rebecca that everything she had just told me was all over the internet. She claimed to know nothing about it.

Michelle
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2005 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/San-Jose-California/Integretel-ripoff-San-Jose-California-127511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel