Complaint Review: Integretel

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
Integretel
integretel.com San Jose, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-736-7500
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Integretel ripoff dishonest, fraudulent 900 Phone billing for Web Accesszz Billed on the internet! San Jose California

I use SBC for my Phone company. I recently got my bill and there was a charge for web Accesszz 900-444-0307 dated 05/01/05 at 4:00pm. We were not even home then just my 87 year old mother in law that dont even use a microwave let alone a pc.

My wife called Integretel at 1-800-736-7500 and got Malina Id # 60811 and she tried to say they would remove 1/2 the amount of $81.38, well we told her that was unexceptable and finially got her to agree to take the full amount off but she said it would tale up to 60 days.

This really is sad that things like this can happen in todays world with all the protection out there and the fact that we even have a 900 call block on our phone. I put Integretel, Inc. into a search engion to find out more and saw page after page of law suits against them. Ill post a message if I ever get my money.

Thanks to your site I did get SBC to hold the charge but showing an over due amount till this is setteled. There has to be a way to STOP THIS FRAUD!

Richard
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2005 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/San-Jose-California/Integretel-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-900-Phone-billing-for-Web-Accesszz-Billed-on-the-i-148780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel