Supreme

• Submitted: Sat, October 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 07, 2006

• Reported By:Torrance California
Integretel
integretel.com Torrance, California U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff Torrance California

An item appeared on my August and September Verizon business telephone bills listed as Integretel "Billing on behalf of NetOpus" for "NetOpus Silver Package Monthly Svc Fee" at $34.95 plus $2.27 city tax.

Since I had never heard of Integretel or NetOpus, had not subscribed or otherwise ordered any services or products from them and was receiving no known services or products from them, I called Verizon and was informed that I had been "slammed."

Verizon immediately removed these fraudulent charges and told me further charges by Integretel would be blocked, but warned me to contact Integretel directly, as Integretel might attempt to bill me directly or use a collection agency.

So far, after two attempts to call Integretel, resulting in very long wait times, I have been unable to get through to Integretel. I conclude that Integretel is a sham company that does not provide any services, does not want to be contacted, and does not want to be held accountable for its fraudulent billing practices. If Integretel does provide any services or products, they have neither obtained my permission to provide them, nor have they provided my commpany with anything.

Richard
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2006 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/Torrance-California-90503/Integretel-ripoff-Torrance-California-214674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel