Complaint Review: Integretel

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel, Inc. fraudulent charges of $348.00 on my Sprint phone bill Integretel.com Internet

I was shocked to see my phone bill with additional charges of $348.00 billed by Integretel, Inc. Since it was quite late to call Sprint customer service, I went online to research what was and the site informed me that I was billed for downloading software that was accessed through a 900 number. I also had an international long distance bill included in that amount to a place called NIUE IS, NU which I have never heard of. I e-mailed Integretel a message saying that I did not make these calls or downloads and that I was disputing the charges. I then did a search on the company and saw all the rip-off reports on them regarding fraudulent phone charges. I filed a complaint to the FTC and my local Attorney General's office immediately. I hope more people do the same so that these people will be stopped and put away. I wrote an e-mail to Integretel again saying what I had done. I can't wait to see what they say.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-Inc-fraudulent-charges-of-34800-on-my-Sprint-phone-bill-Integretelcom-Inte-103439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel