Complaint Review: Integretel

• Submitted: Fri, September 24, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 24, 2004

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
www.Integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel, Inc. rip-off via SBC phone bill for "Information Service" FAQ900.comZ Internet

On my SBC bill dated 9/13/2004 there is listed an additional charge for a total of $43.90 from Integretel, Inc. I called their 1-800 number listed on the bill and spoke to a customer service rep named Michelle. She was unhelpful and referred me to their web site where I filed a complaint about the charge.

I then called the SBC customer rep and spoke to Xavier through the Cleveland Center of SBC. He filed a dispute of the charge for me and informed me that the number listed on my bill, 1 900-444-0240 is for a Internet service "Fequently Asked Questions" FAQ900.comZZ. The date of the supposed charge was 8/31/2004 @ 4:44 p.m. when my husband and I were both working.

Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2004 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-Inc-rip-off-via-SBC-phone-bill-for-Information-Service-FAQ900comZ-Interne-109996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel