Complaint Review: Integretel

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2005

• Reported By:Ashland Kentucky
Integretel
integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel Inc. which works for 100's of companies. charged me $15.40 2 months in a row after calling to cancel after the first. San Jose California

For the month of August I received my phone bill from Alltel. I had charges for $15.40 from Integretel. I called 1-800-736-7500 and on a good day you will get through, but, They said they had cancelled my last month charges and issued a refund. Problem is now this month I have another charge from them. I have been calling complaining for two weeks now and today the you know what hit the fan.

The company the actual charge came from, which is a little fishy itself, finally procured a 1-800# and I called them. The man on the phone was VERY RUDE TO ME AND CALLED ME A LIAR. He said that 199,999 people out of 200,000 who call in are liars. We all sign up for this and we all are liars. I asked for the IP address that it was signed up from so that I could compare it with mine. GUESS WHAT??? My IP address is not the one they received MY information from.

If this is you also you can file a police report for Identity Theft, which is bogus anyway b/c I believe the Phish your info from other sites. But it's another way to get back at them when they call you a liar. I got to prove them WRONG! HA! HA! And Alltel is takign the charges off my bill! Oh they said that I signed up for a $1000 in free grocery coupons on popularliving.com SO BEWARE!

Kelly
Ashland, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-Inc-which-works-for-100s-of-companies-charged-me-1540-2-months-in-a-row-af-156261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel