Complaint Review: Integretel

• Reported By:Lebanon Ohio
Integretel
Internet U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff $14.95 on phone bill San Jose california

I opened up my phone bill and was going over the charges, as I always do.. Low and Behold there was a charge for email dscnt network setup?? I had no idea what in the world that was for. I asked my husband if he had signed up for anything and he said no. I contacted my phone company and they told me to call the 800# on my bill to dispute the charges.. of course this company doesn't work on the weekends, so will have to call on monday.. The way it seems looking at all of these complaints is that this company is no good. I will follow up after I speak with them!

Brandy
Lebanon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-ripoff-1495-on-phone-bill-San-Jose-california-150117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel