Complaint Review: Integretel

• Submitted: Fri, February 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Internet U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff Big time They hit my January phone bill with bogus charges for a family members email discount Internet

I When I received my January phone bill, I noticed my bill was higher than normal. I have my DSL and cell phones through my local phone carrier I looked at each page and then came across a charge for Integretel for $14.95 for a family member email and voicemail service.

I thought why the heck would I need any of these services since my local phone company already provides all the services I need.

I promptly contacted these slime balls and spoke with a customer rep. She tried to tell me I applied for this service by completing a survey. WRONG!! I do not do surveys, this was my first hint that something wasn't right.

I told her the burden of proof was upon Integretel to prove either by my signature or a recorded call that I had applied for their service. Of course they could not do so.

I told the service rep "Take off the charges or I would seek legal action."

She promptly told me my membership had been canceled. I have since called my local phone carrier and told them to block all third party billing.

Now I am waiting for next months bill to see what happens.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2005 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-ripoff-Big-time-They-hit-my-January-phone-bill-with-bogus-charges-for-a-family-130109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel