Complaint Review: Integretel

• Phone: 800-736-7500
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Integretel ripoff Internet

Like all the others that have reported to BBB about this company, I as well was almost ripped off 35 dollars.I receieved my phone bill saying that Integretel was charging me 35 dollars for calls to 700 or 900 numbers which are numbers that provide you with contests, games, entertainment, information.

I have not went to downloaded any of these and thats what these phoney people were trying to tell me. I have never signed any agreement with these people and have never heard of them until I received my phone bill. I wish someone would pursue a lawsuit against these people, how do we go about doing this so they wont do this again?

Sara
falls church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-ripoff-Internet-62340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel