Complaint Review: Integretel

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2005

• Reported By:beach city Ohio
Integretel
integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff billing for unrequested service Internet

I got my phone bill this month and there was two seperate
billings for unrequested voicemail services.One company I was able to deal with ok.

Integretel was not willing to send a credit to my phone company. On hold for 20 min.then the runaround and doubletalk.I blew up and phone went dead.

I contacted Verizon and they blow me off with "you'll have to talk to the company who did the billing".

This has cost me a lot of phone time and flustration. Would advise ever one to check thier phone bill with a fine tooth comb.

Paul
beach city, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2005 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-ripoff-billing-for-unrequested-service-Internet-168590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel