Complaint Review: Integretel

• Submitted: Thu, June 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2005

• Reported By:Bronx New York
integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Internet

On June 1, 2005 when I got the phone bill and loock to see the amount I was shock to see $278.36. When I never paid more than $91.00 a month. Then I saw that $186.14 was from Integretel, a company I have never here of until now. When I called my provider and find out who was Itegretel. Firts my wife and I dont have any use for 900 numbers, plus we dont allowed that type of garbage in our house and to topit all no one gets home after 5PM.
Integretel is charging my phone calls from May 2, 2005 from 10Am to 12PM. This company is very evel and dishonest.

Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2005 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/internet/Integretel-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Internet-144831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel