Complaint Review: Integretel

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:Norman Oklahoma
integretel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel - InfoServic ZZ Ripoff Fraudulent nationwide

I have been reading the posts on the company IntegreTel. I am starting to notice that all of the people who have posted info about this scam are all SBC and Bell South etc. customers. Seems sort of funny to me, knowing that all of these campanies are all affiliated. I am starting to wonder if this is not something that our phone companies are not doing themselves.

Today I received my SBC bill and it was more than I normally pay. I noticed a charge on my bill and what do you know it was INTEGRETEL. Of course I did not know who they were and I called them and was told that I downloaded their service. This was not true as well.

I told him they lie and he said well we will cut 10% off, I said no. Then went to 25%, and 75% until I said NO...... It is 100%. They said they would take the charge off. I am wondering if this is true but, i guess we will see in a few days since he said it takes 3 days. Humm, seems it didnt take three days to try to scam me on my bill!!!!

Something needs to be done about this ASAP. The Gov needs to step in one this. It seems that a certain company was sued a few years ago for giving customers high rate long distance carriers w/o their knowledge. Maybe we need to keep tabs on this one and make sure we dont miss out when they are sued.

Mr. G
Moore, Oklahoma
Central America

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/nationwide/Integretel-InfoServic-ZZ-Ripoff-Fraudulent-nationwide-139004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel