Complaint Review: Integretel

• Updated: Thu, March 18, 2004

• Reported By:14130 New York
Integretel
integretel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Integretel voice mail ripoff Integretel nationwide

Integretel charges were placed on my phone bill listed as Voice Mail M. Billed as a 1 minute charge for $12.95 plus tax. This is a crock and should not be allowed.
When I called my phone carrier I was told of the 1-800 number of this "company" and when I called I was told it was a voice messaging on the internet and I was also entitled to a 800 # --
which I do not have.I called back to ask about the 800 # and if I could have this number to share with my family and was told of the number and how to access this account.
My problem with this is that we never gave any authorization to have this set up and do not agree with the way that company's have the right to set things like this up without any authorization and you have to cancel something you never set up.

Loretta
Pike, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2004 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/nationwide/Integretel-voice-mail-ripoff-Integretel-nationwide-84366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel