Complaint Review: Integretel,Amer Prem Warehouse, E-Marketmakers,The Ventare Group

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:Somersworth New Hampshire
Integretel,Amer Prem Warehouse, E-Marketmakers,The Ventare Group
P.O. Box 15624 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Integretel,Amer Prem Warehouse, E-Marketmakers, The Ventare Group, Verizon unsolicited billing on Verizon bill. Bogus Emergency VMMonthly Fee. The VENTARE GROUP. Amer Prem Warehouse Clearwater Florida

Integretel Inc billed my Verizon home telephone $14.95 (plus tax of .70) on behalf of Amer Prem Warehouse. Listed on my bill it stated for, and I quote, "Emergency VMMonthly Fee". Sounds like a state or federal charge to me. I didn't suspect anything for 6 months. I relocated, had my phone in Virginia shut off as of February 27, 2006 and as of April 03, 2006 Integretel Inc is still billing a phone no longer in service. I knew I was in trouble now and being scammed.

Now I ask you, is it not also the fault of Verizon for allowing any company to attach itself to a utility bill without written notification from the consumer? I spoke to a supervisor at Verizon and was reimbursed but it should not have happened in the first place.

FYI The billing company was Integretel Inc on my Verizon bill

BUT billed on behalf of Amer Prem Warehouse

BUT when I called Verizon to get a phone number for Integretel Inc (800-736-7500), I was told that E-Marketmakers.com was who I was really be charged by for services of voice-mail and an 800 number. Silly me, I never knew!

BUT I took a step further, E-Marketmakers.com,(no phone but web page is as follows www.E-marketmakers.com) is owned by
THE VENTARE GROUP in California. Address and phone as follows
15260 Ventura Boulevard
Sherman Oaks CA 91403
1-818-817-2100

Mark Ponce, Manager of Customer Service can be reached at
Mark@vendaremedia.com

Beware and always check your monthly utility bills. With technology as advanced as it is, the criminals are getting away with very high tech scams that cost us a fortune.

WATCH OUT FOR ALL THEIR NAMES!!!!

Christine
Somersworth, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntegretelAmer-Prem-Warehouse-E-MarketmakersThe-Ventare-Group/Clearwater-Florida-33766/IntegretelAmer-Prem-Warehouse-E-Marketmakers-The-Ventare-Group-Verizon-unsolicited-bil-186270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel,Amer Prem Warehouse, E-Marketmakers,The Ventare Group

loose