Complaint Review: Integretel.com - Galacy

• Reported By:mt. orab Ohio
Integretel.com - Galacy
www.integretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integretel.com - Galacy Website Setup Ripoff Internet

I was also contacted by a telemarketer regarding a website setup. I opted for the "free" trial.
I cancelled. They billed me anyway through the phone company. I called Integretel to get credited. Martin Thompson told me he would issue a credit.

I still haven't received my credit, so I called the phone company and they said they would bill Integretel.
I then called the 1800 number and spoke to Bob Dolan to let him know what would be happening with the phone company.

He said, "Is that all you called for?" I asked him why they didn't credit my account... was there a problem? He told me not to call in acting like an A-hole and then hung up!!!!!!!

We are now in the process of finding the owner.

Delores
mt. orab, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretelcom-Galacy/internet/Integretelcom-Galacy-Website-Setup-Ripoff-Internet-89069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel.com - Galacy