Complaint Review: Integris Support Services - Lucy Campbell

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed N. Lucy — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Integris Support Services - Lucy Campbell
2942 North 24th Street, Ste 114, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Integris Support Services - Lucy Campbell Lucy Campbell Loan Modification Phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lucy Campbell

I was totally convinced that Lucy Campbell was being forthright when she scammed $2,700.00 from me.  I am so disappointed that she, as well as others at Integris are so deceitful.  As hard as people work for their money in this trying economy, I don't know how they live day in and day out with family and friends that trust them.  What a waste of knowledge these people have, and yet, they are preying on people that trust them and are in a hard way financially.  Children learn from what they live and I do hope Lucy does not have two daughters, which is what she told me.  I would be so ashamed to live two lives and knowing, I was cheating good honest people.  These scam people like Lucy, as well as others, will not live forever.  When their final day comes, I do hope God will have mercy on them and not turn His back on them...as they have others.  It's just sad and a waste of knowledge, that they could work an honest job and feel good about themselves.  I just don't know how they do it, it takes a sociopath person to perform this task.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integris-Support-Services-Lucy-Campbell/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Integris-Support-Services-Lucy-Campbell-Lucy-Campbell-Loan-Modification-Phoenix-Arizona-921657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integris Support Services - Lucy Campbell

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lucy Campbell

AUTHOR: southsong - (United States of America)

INTEGRIS SUPPORT SERVICES

100% Money Back Policy

The vast majority of our Clients find resolution to their hardship as the  Company performs preliminary research of current Lender specific guidelines in addition to all government sponsored programs, as well as a comprehensive  analysis of each Client's unique financial situation. These steps are taken before we accept you as a Client and before payment is received to insure the highest  level of accuracy in the industry. By accepting you as a Client, we are extremely confident that you will obtain a solution with significant benefit from your Lender(s). We guarantee that Clients will achieve a solution that will reduce their current interest rate by at least half or they will receive their money back..... I cut & paste this from my contract. I had heard lots of talk by consumers about mortgage modifications and I took this place for real. But it wound up being a scam. Im out $2700 like so many others.