Complaint Review: Integris Support Services

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Integris Support Services
2942 North 24th Street Suite 114 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Integris Support Services 2942 North 24th Street This person this company told me that it can help with my mortgage with Bank of America for $2500 and I believe them. I allowed then to take from my checking account $2500.00 and after not hearing fro Phoenix, Arizona

Integris Support Service told me that they will help get mortgage payment lower with Bank Of American. They charge $2500.00 and went away without helping us lower our payment. I call them to find out the phone number has been cancel and email addresses deleted. I contacted the BBC in Phoenix, Arizona with no luck. I lost $2500 and should have known better, if it sound good it bad.
Thanks
Robert Holmes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integris-Support-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Integris-Support-Services-2942-North-24th-Street-This-person-this-company-told-me-that-it-951190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integris Support Services