receives

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Dwan — Del City Oklahoma
Integrity Auto Finance
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Integrity Auto Finance Integrity auto finance takes down payment for car but delivers nothing. 200 dollars given,nothing delivered Oklahoma

Went to integrity Auto Finance company With the intentions of buying a car. I went on a saturday morning with my mom a the customer service rep told me that I could put a down payment on a down payment. I proceeded to fill out the applications and the reference check. I was told I was approved and even shown different vehicles I could purchase. I picked out a vehicle that I would like and proceeded put down a $200 down payment on a 500$ dollar down payment. I told the customer service rep that I will be back on Monday with other 300$. They told me that was fine. I called on Monday morning let them know I was headed up there with the money. I was told I could not come up there because I had a warrant on my record. They told me I had to clear that up Before I could purchase the vehicle. I did that within a week. I was told then my contract has expired. So not only did I not get the vehicle I also never got my $200 back that I put down on the vehicle. I was never told about a contract. Apparently i signed a non refundable one when i put my down payment on the car. So basically I paid $200 for nothing. No test drive. Not even sitting in the car. I'm a single mother of 7. I did not have $200 to give away. I am warning people to stay away from integrity. This is the second name they have went by. They used to be I 35 Auto Mall. I have a feeling they change the name because they were ripping people off in the same manner. I am now very distrustful of all Auto Finance companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Auto-Finance/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Integrity-Auto-Finance-Integrity-auto-finance-takes-down-payment-for-car-but-delivers-no-1050431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Auto Finance