Complaint Review: Integrity Auto-Honor Finance

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: The Victim — Chicago Heights Illinois United States of America
Integrity Auto-Honor Finance
1731 Central St. Evanston, Illinois 60201 1731 Central St. Evanston, IL 60201, Nevada United States of America

Integrity Auto-Honor Finance Vice President Gary and his little pet Pat! They will tell any lie just to get your money and your signature. 1731 Central St. Evanston, Illinois 60201 , Nevada

*Author of original report: Tricky consists of lying and cheating!!!If you lie to a cop what happens?????

*Consumer Comment: You Had NO Income!

This company is one the worst in the game right now. I only hope that this message reaches as many people as possible. I ended up getting tricked into buying my car which is a 1998 Grand Marquee.

I just had my son, my credit was bad and I needed a car(first buyer) for work and doctor visits. These snakes made me believe that I couldn't get around a low interest rate even with a job and 2500 dollars down.( On a 1998 remember and this was in 2006)

I was told that if I made on time payments for a year straight that I could get a lower rate and trade my car in for something nicer. I made payments for 15 months straight sometimes ahead of myself, but then I lost my job because of the economy.

Well when it came time to trade in I was told no because I had no job and I was like 2 months ahead then. I tried to refinance to get my monthly payments lower since no income was coming up but again I was told no.

I have given these crooks like 10,000 dollars for my car already(1998 Grand Marquee) and they are still hounding me for like 2 more thousand. I know in the end I am going to have to pay it unless a miracle happens.

My goal is simple: I attend Devry University in Chicago, Illinois. I am currently in the Electronic Engineering program close to being finished. I plan to send this web site link to all staff and students who attend Devry in the United States. I will inform all people that I am linked to about Honor. If enough people know maybe they will get less sales making it easier for them to disappear and harder to scam the next innocent person.

If you don't have excellent credit Honor will finance you but you would be better off buying a car from someone you don't know. At least that way if you get robbed you know it didn't go to a corporation that has big money already.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Auto-Honor-Finance/-1731-Central-St-Evanston-IL-60201-Nevada-/Integrity-Auto-Honor-Finance-Vice-President-Gary-and-his-little-pet-Pat-They-will-tell-an-536264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Auto-Honor Finance

Tricky consists of lying and cheating!!!If you lie to a cop what happens?????

AUTHOR: The Victim - (United States of America)

I was told that if I made a year payments on time I could trade in.I went past a year and was almost five months ahead after I lost my job. Now if I was told sure you can trade in or refinance in a year but if you lose your job it's not our problem, I would have kept my money! And to top it off I knew the situation so I didn't want to trade up I wanted to trade down to get a lower payment, duhhhhhh! Nope that couldn't happen either. They just wanted me to stay locked at my interest rate. Intergrity is part of Honor and visa versa so if one does wrong the other knows about it. They lie and cheat just to get what they want. It's a normal thing to them, I can only image what lies and cheating acts go on outside of work, like in there homes. I bet they lie to their wife and kids all the time about anything as long as they get that money. I pray everyday for their karma to catch them!!!!

You Had NO Income!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

The granting of credit depends on your ability to repay the loan.  By your own admission, you lost your job which means loosing your income which also means having no ability to repay the loan.  Its that simple.

You also admitted you have bad credit or no credit.  They were correct in telling you getting a low interest loan would be next to impossible.

Where is the trickery???