Complaint Review: Integrity Auto-Honor Finance

• Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: SoccerMom — Wheaton Illinois USA
Integrity Auto-Honor Finance
1907 Chicago Rd. Chicago Heights, Illinois United States of America

Integrity Auto-Honor Finance This company is a RiP-OfF, they Did NoT Honor their word. How ironic they call themselves INTEGRITY Auto Chicago Heights Illinois

I went to Integrity back in APril of 09 to get a vehicle, provided them with all necessary documents, gave them a deposit did all that was asked. It was a Friday, they stated that they would have no problem, Honor Finance would be the company financing the loan, they would get everything sent over and done on Monday. Well I drove off the lot in my vehicle and guess what?, 3 weeks later Integrity contacted me and said Honor could not do the loan and I had to return the vehicle. So of course I returned the vehicle, and was told by three different reps at the Integrity Office I would get my deposit back (and I have witnesses), as of today I still have not recieved my deposit back......

They dodge calls, and say that they have to wait for corporate to return the checks. There is no corporate office, this is an independent business....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Auto-Honor-Finance/Chicago-Heights-Illinois-/Integrity-Auto-Honor-Finance-This-company-is-a-RiP-OfF-they-Did-NoT-Honor-their-word-Ho-481617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Auto-Honor Finance