Complaint Review: Integrity Automotive

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: JoeBeyardIsATheif — Fayetteville Arkansas
Integrity Automotive
328 B Randall Wobbe Springdale, Arkansas USA

Integrity Automotive Aces Wild, Joe Beyard, Theif, and Liar Scamers, Part theifs, Liars, and all around bad guy. Springdale Arkansas

I will try to keep this short, unlike the amount of time they "tried" to repair my motorcycle. I purchesed a bike from them in 2011, less than a month later, i had to bring the bike back for repair. Long story short, Joe Beyard jerked me around with his lies and deception for over 2 YEARS!!! This is no exaggeration! I purchased parts, they did not get installed onto my motorcyle, and parts are still missing on my bike. Carb floats for a 77 are hard to find, and he installed them onto another bike... My new mechanic is much more reputable, and says they fried my whole electrical system, this cause my entire wireharness to melt and fuse to the connetions on my bike... Now its going to cost more to repair then i originally paid for the bike... He is a terrible person, and a theif. He will lie to your face, just google his name and the third link tells the story of the real Joe Beyard. He had to change the name of his company and move cities to avoid the bad reputations in Rogers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN! If you are a mechanic in his buisness, it is time to leave. I will be taking Joe to small claims court and the paper work is being filed now, im sure he wont show up for court. This means the Washington County Sherifs Department will be taking what ever they want from his business, selling it, and refunding me my money. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! He will be lucky if all he has to do is pay me money im sure he doesnt have!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Automotive/Springdale-Arkansas-72764/Integrity-Automotive-Aces-Wild-Joe-Beyard-Theif-and-Liar-Scamers-Part-theifs-Liars-1073139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Automotive