Complaint Review: Integrity Consultant

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Houston Texas United States of America
Integrity Consultant

Integrity Consultant Kelly Truelove None payment for work completed Internet

On April 12,2012 I attended afocus group meeting the pay was $75.00. Also, I did a shop #10 inRosenberg, Tx to be payed $50.00.  Report due 4/19/12 all done.  No pay.  I email Kelly Truelove on May 28, 2012 a payment tom wouldbe issued on the end of month.  No Check. 7/20/12,7/30/12 and 8/1/2012 I ask about payment an was promised on 8/10/2012 check which never came.  I have all my correspondence with this company.

I just want  my $125.00 dollars as promise.

Brenda Houston, Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Consultant/internet/Integrity-Consultant-Kelly-Truelove-None-payment-for-work-completed-Internet-965039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Consultant