• Report: #195267

• Submitted: Wed, June 07, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 07, 2006

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
Integrity Financial Enterprises
300 Duncan Ave. Ste 210 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Integrity Financial Enterprises ripoff scam harrassment Clearwater Florida

I was contacted on my cell phone by this company on or about May 10, 2006. The person calling me couldn't or wouldn't tell me how they came by my number. My phone has been registered with the National Do Not Call Registery since September 2005. This person insisted I give him my social security number and my bank account routing numbers.

When asked if they were affiliated with the BBB he said yes. THEY ARE MOST DEFINATELY NOT registered with the BBB, I checked.

This company has been calling my cell phone every day 5 or more times from 12 noon to 9 pm always with the same story. Each time I ask them to take my number off their list and 10 min later they call again.

Every call made by them to me is reported to the do not call registery for a formal police report. I actually had to change my phone number to get the calls to stop.

Chrisy
Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Financial-Enterprises/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Integrity-Financial-Enterprises-ripoff-scam-harrassment-Clearwater-Florida-195267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Financial Enterprises