Complaint Review: Integrity Financial Partners

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Somewhere in the USA Other United States of America
Integrity Financial Partners
4370 West 109th Street Leawood, Kansas United States of America

Integrity Financial Partners Various Aliases Attempted to obtain personal/financial information... Leawood, Kansas

I was contacted by this entity by means of an autodialer to my cell phone, and as I usually do not answer any calls not displaying a valid caller ID, I rejected the call and immediately redialed the number. The call was answered by someone who presented herself as someone who was not in full command of the english language. (Scam Tipoff #1)

She immediately wanted me to provide my full name and phone number. I asked her who was calling and what business did she have with me. She became very defensive, stating only that she was someone representing "Integrity Financial Partners" and that they had a "Personal Business Matter" to discuss (Scam Tipoff #2)

I then asked her more several times what business "Integrity Financial Partners" was engaged in. She refused to deviate from her script and I eventually terminated the conversation. I called back several times, speaking with different people, and finally tricked one of their flustered, minimum-wage flunkies into stating for the record that they were representing a third-party collection agency (Scam Tipoff #3) - I laughed when she realized her mistake and angrily hung up! LMFAO!)

Each time the flunkies that answered the call REFUSED to state what kind of business the company they allegedly represent was engaged in, or provide any sort of licensing information, address of record, etc., stating only that I had to provide personal information in order to further the process. (Scam Tip #4) I stated very clearly that if they would state their purpose, whatever it was, I would be more than happy to continue to converse with them.

I hate being scammed and/or taken for an idiot by these cretins and I let them know in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS..I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR MY RUDE DEMEANOR....

BREAKING: Apparently "INTEGRITY" was so impressed with my actions, because within 10 minutes of my last call, they transferred this "account" to another bottom-feeder called "GENPAC" who also had another "Personal Business Matter" to discuss! LMFAO!

(This just keeps getting better and better! )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Financial-Partners/Leawood-Kansas-/Integrity-Financial-Partners-Various-Aliases-Attempted-to-obtain-personalfinancial-inform-941672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Financial Partners