Complaint Review: Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Rhome Texas
Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing
519 N Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing False claims, deceptive selling, and over billing Houston, Dallas Texas

Salesperson for Integrity of Texas assured us our checks would be guaranteed once they were approved by running them through the equipment provided by them to include personal and payroll checks.The salesperson then had my son sign a contract that she assured him was what I wanted to do.

They started debiting our account for services a month before sending us equipment and the first week we had the equipment we found out the checks were not guaranteed. When I called them they informed me they only were verifying that the check was valid and the account was open.

Then I discovered they were having returned checks sent to another company that would attempt to collect the money and I was being charged a monthly fee for that service. Again they said they would not guarantee collection, but if the company collected I would be reimbursed in full.

Then they began to debit my account for the equipment and the rate was higher than agreed.

I called several times and was told someone in upper management would call me back, but it never happened.

I informed them by telephone I was cancelling the service and also sent them a letter they acknowledged receiving. However, they refuse to cancel the service until I send them a check for $375.00. Otherwise they will continue billing me.

MBF informed me I would have to get instructions from Integrity on what to do with the machine or pay them $2,400.00 to cancel the lease.

I filed a complaint with BBB and changed my bank account to stop the debits.

These two caompanies are a complete rip-off and business owners signing with them will suffer for doing so. I would happily join any class action suit to stop them from ripping-off more businesses.

William
Rhome, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Of-Texas-And-MBF-Leasing/Houston-Dallas-Texas-75247/Integrity-Of-Texas-And-MBF-Leasing-False-claims-deceptive-selling-and-over-billing-Houst-243260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing