Complaint Review: Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing

• Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: sonyjewerly — Cypress Texas USA
Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing
132 west 31 street nyc, New York United States of America

Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing Northern leasing they forged my signature into their lease and took some money out of acct. now they are threateing me for a lawsuit. i need help please. nyc, New York

Integrity of Texas and MBF leasing is fraud company and they forged my signature into their lease. they have taken money out of my bank account and have been harassing me and threatening me with a law suit. i have never used their equipments nor i have done any business with them. they have reported to the credit bureaus and destroy my credit. i wrote them letter and talked to them but they dont listen to me. they keep doing what have been doing with others all around the country.
i am looking to get justice and help from any one. they seems to be above the law because no one takes any action against them eventhough every one including law enforcement people seems to know about them but have done nothing.
i dont have money to hire an attorney. therefore, i need help. so please help me and the victims all around the country like myself.
thanks
Bashir
Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Of-Texas-And-MBF-Leasing/nyc-New-York-10001/Integrity-Of-Texas-And-MBF-Leasing-Northern-leasing-they-forged-my-signature-into-their-le-621577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Of Texas And MBF Leasing