Complaint Review: Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing

Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing
519 N. Sam Houston Houston, Texas United States of America

Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing Forgery, Deception Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: What to do

In April of 2006 I entered an agreement for processing credit card transactions from Integrity of Houston. Terminal would not work (salesman said that I needed to install a new phone line in addition to my four existing phones) so I tried to return equipment. Integrity refered me to MBF Leasing who said I was responsible for lease (that I never filled out or signed). I had to close my bank account to keep them from stealing my money. Now they are seeking a Judgement. These people must be stopped and put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Of-Texas-MBF-Leasing/Houston-Texas-77060/Integrity-Of-Texas-MBF-Leasing-Forgery-Deception-Houston-Texas-556226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing

What to do

AUTHOR: Victor - (USA)

I was a victim of Integrity of Texas and Richard Cheatham the guy who forged the MBF Lease. Harris County Sheriff Sgt. Walker in Financial Fraud has 5 other people that they have done this too and is making a great case at this time. By going to the police, filling out fraud papers, MBF sent my money back. Contact Sgt Walker and you will get ahead of this deal. Good Luck. If you need more info 2*8*1-376*1646---victor

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC