Complaint Review: Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington South Carolina
Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing It would be chaper for you to pay us than fight us is what I was told houston Texas

I was contacted by Integrity of Texas trying to sell me check Processing Equipment. We never received any equipment but started being charged outrageous amounts of money from our checking account. This was also reported to the credit bureaus who quickly removed it from our files. Now I have been served with civil papers in new york for this matter. Thesepeople are extremely rude and unprofessional and I pray that are shut down soon before they can hurt anyone elses business. Please feel free to contact me at (((Redacted))). Leave a message with mey answering service.

Ryan myers
Lexington, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Of-Texas-MBF-Leasing/Houston-Texas/Integrity-Of-Texas-MBF-Leasing-It-would-be-chaper-for-you-to-pay-us-than-fight-us-is-wha-362376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Of Texas - MBF Leasing