Complaint Review: Integrity Of Texas

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Integrity Of Texas
519 North Belt Ste. #300 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Integrity Of Texas Was lied too Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Let's unite!

Integrity sent a sales guy that lied to me. I asked about certain needs i requierd, that if they werent able to grant, i would not need their services. I was promised by the sales guy Elie King (who now i am not allowed to talk to) and a phone representive, that the services offerd would save me money, but more importantley would work the same as my ex-credit card and check gurentee processor. When all said and done they werent able to offer me the same services i currentley had, wich made their services unusable for me. I took the time to listen to them during the sale,and made sure i voiced my needs and was promised and lied too. when i called Integriy of Texas their only answer is we're sorry but we can not help you, you signed a contract. When i ask to talk to Elie King, I am told that he dosent deal in customer service. So now i owe them for 4 years for somthing that i will not use. I don't think these people should continue to get away with this. They know how to lie and steal from you and get away with it.

Andy
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Of-Texas/Houston-Texas-77060/Integrity-Of-Texas-Was-lied-too-Houston-Texas-390827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Of Texas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Let's unite!

AUTHOR: Prevailant - (U.S.A.)

My report is just above yours. I'm in Midlothian Tx and am ready to fight. I am waiting for the consumer fraud attorney to call back to discuss the case. I found them on a website for consumer fraud and supposedly doesn't charge until they win.

If you had to deal or are still dealing with Integrity of Texas, I am ready to sue them as well as the individual sales reps that scammed us because they are independent reps and I don't believe they will have any protection under the corporation. I think if we ban together to fight the company and the individuals for all the companies, we will prevail. We no longer need to be the victims.