Complaint Review: Integrity Of Texas

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Hammond Louisiana
Integrity Of Texas
P.O. Box 671494 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Intergrity of Texas & MBF Leasing are companies that take advantage of small businesses. They are misleading & corrupt! Houston Texas

Integrity of Texas approached my business offering a check service. I was already set-up for credit cards & had stopped taking checks due to bounced checks. They offered services that sounded great at the time. I was told that my current credit card machine was not able to work with their system and that they would provide me with a machine for a small yearly (not monthly) fee of $99.95. What a great offer - NOT! I asked for a copy of the contract so I could review the terms, they said that one would be mailed to me - never saw it! Next thing I knew MBF leasing was taking $99.95 directly from my account every month. I tried to cancel services & was told I could not. The machine was returned & now this matter is starting to effect may credit score. Both companies make money by taken advantage of small business. They need to be stopped!

Tony
Hammond, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Of-Texas/Houston-Texas-77267/Intergrity-of-Texas-MBF-Leasing-are-companies-that-take-advantage-of-small-businesses-T-321456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Of Texas