Complaint Review: Integrity Sales Integrity.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:Lusby Maryland
Integrity Sales Integrity.com
Integritysales.com Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

Integrity Sales Integrity.com dishonest, lies, scam, no integrity, dishonest, unethical, Ripoff Glendale Arizona

*Author of original report: Integrity Sales, Integrity.com, Integritysale.com, Glendale, Arizona

A young man came down our 600 foot driveway, pass several no trespassing signs and approached my husband at the front door. He explained he was very shy and wanted to see if we could help him.

As in a previous filed report from this site, he had the same exact story. He posed as a non existent neighbors son. My husband did an address search as I engaged him in conversation. He also said as in the previous complaint, that he attended an area college and majored in Broadcasting. He was selling magazines, and could also do chores to raise money for a college trip to England. How ironic!

We reluctantly paid cash, for fear of too much info from a check for the magazine subscription and sent him on his way.

My husband had seen a car in our small quiet neighborhood with what seemed may have been his team. After he had left he observed this young man and another sitting on a bus stop bench seemingly waiting for their ride out of town.

The address and names he gave as his parents did not check out as well. We are considering canceling due to all the dishonesty of this organization but suspect we'll never see our money again.

Michele
Lusby, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Sales-Integritycom/Glendale-Arizona-85318-0025/Integrity-Sales-Integritycom-dishonest-lies-scam-no-integrity-dishonest-unethical-R-163675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Sales Integrity.com

Integrity Sales, Integrity.com, Integritysale.com, Glendale, Arizona

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

I mistakingly have the name Integrity.com in my title. It should be Integritysale.com. My complaint therefore is not linking up with the other complaint.