Complaint Review: Integrity Sales - integritysale.com - SKS Services - Credit Recoveries - RNGNG Home Builder

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Loveland Colorado
P.O. Box 10025 Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

Integrity Sales - integritysale.com - SKS Services - Credit Recoveries - RNGNG Home Builder ripoff, dishonest, unethical, fraudulent phone number and web address Glendale Arizona

I was doing yard work and a young man, Matt, posed as a neighbor's son. He said that he attended an area college and majored in Broadcasting. He was doing chores to raise money for a college field trip to England.

He asked for water and my daughter gave him a bottle. We agreed on having branches hauled away in 2 days. He then explained that the majority of the money must come from magazine sales. I really didn't want any magazines, plus his sheet didn't have any prices. I deceided to give a donation and said that I'd be right back...

He followed my daughter & I into the house. I was so-o-o shocked. He said I could write a check then mail in a cancel order but he'd get the points. I wrote a check to get him out of the house, thinking that I could cancel the check. I checked their web site but the e-mail is invalid.

I went to the police with web info and Matt's picture on it from Arizona. The police and our newspaper reported a 17 yo was raped by his collegue. I was lucky...

Jan
Loveland, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Sales-integritysalecom-SKS-Services-Credit-Recoveries-RNGNG-Home-Builder/Glendale-Arizona-85318-0025/Integrity-Sales-integritysalecom-SKS-Services-Credit-Recoveries-RNGNG-Home-Builde-150421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Sales - integritysale.com - SKS Services - Credit Recoveries - RNGNG Home Builder