Complaint Review: Integrity Sales

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2005

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Integrity Sales
PO Box 10025 Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

Integrity Sales steals from small community ripoff Birmingham Alabama

A young man came to our door last night claiming he was selling magazine subscriptions to enable him to graduate from college. He needed to sell a certain amount to earn enough credits.

After a lot of apprehension, I asked what college he was attending (Alabama Tech). I asked his major and he said Broadcasting. I also asked what percentage he would receive from the sales. He replied that he would receive nothing, just college credits.

My husband chose a magazine and I wrote "James" a check for the amount of the 3-year subscription which was $44.00. After talking with him a little, he said he had had little luck in our neighborhood but only needed a couple more subscriptions.

After thinking about it, I did some research and found out there was no such college in the Birmingham area. I also realized that the website of Integrity Sales www.integritysale.com clearly states that they do not sponsor any sort of educational program. "Participant is not permitted to state or imply such." So, we were lied to and stolen from by James and those who are employed by Integrity Sales.

I have also found out that Robert Spruiell is a con artist. I would love to see his face when he attempts to cash my stopped check. It was worth the $20, a cheap lesson I guess. Spruiell is apparently the lead con artist in this business as well as many other publishing scams.

If you are in the Birmingham area, please be aware of a pimply faced, bald-headed, little dork who comes knocking on your door, calling himself "James." Ask him to read you one of those magazines. I would venture to guess he wouldn't even be able to write his own name.

Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Sales/Glendale-Arizona-85318/Integrity-Sales-steals-from-small-community-ripoff-Birmingham-Alabama-164677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Sales