Complaint Review: Integrity Wireless

• Reported By: brian57 — Burnsville Minnesota United States of America
Integrity Wireless
398 Northtown Dr. Blaine, Minnesota United States of America

Integrity Wireless Did a bait and switch scam Blaine, Minnesota

I had Fontaine and Steve from Integrity Wireless (in conjunction with T-Mobile) tell me that I could try a phone of theirs, on a trial basis.  They came back and took the phone and said that they would take care of the trial contract and I would owe nothing.  Then I received a bill for the first month.  I called T-Mobile and they said that they could not help me, I had to talk with the store that provided the phone.  I called Integrity Wireless and they said they would look into it.  They never called back.  I called Integrity back and spoke with Fontaine, he said that he thought it had been taken care of.  He said that he would take care of it.  That was in June.  I have now been contacted by a collection agency and my credit has taken a dive.  I called Integrity Wireless again.  They said that they would look into it and get back to me.  Imagine my surprise when they didn't call me back.  I then called T-Mobile and they said that they couldn't help me because the account had been turn in to a collection company.  I will never use or recommend these companies.  Their customer service, and honesty is, at best questionable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Wireless/Blaine-Minnesota-/Integrity-Wireless-Did-a-bait-and-switch-scam-Blaine-Minnesota-796842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Wireless