Complaint Review: Integrity Wireless

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Kyle — Lorain Ohio United States of America
Integrity Wireless
11700 Princeton Pike # K105 Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Integrity Wireless Lied, Misled, and scamed in a moral less effort to get a new T-mobile contract Cincinnati, Ohio

A representative from 'Integrity Wireless' (funny, Integrity) advised us (my girlfriend and I) to cancel our current T-mobile contract, in my name, and open a new contract, in her name. That way, we could upgrade our phones, and our plan. We were told the lines would simply 'migrate over', and that we would pay no early termination fees for canceling my current contract. That is something we were VERY specific about. We did not want ANY early termination fees.
The representative asked for all the information needed to terminate the contract in my name (which we gave unwittingly), called T-mobile to terminate the contract, and opened a new contract in my girlfriends name. Later, we were billed a $250 early termination fee by T-mobile.
When we contacted 'Integrity' Wireless to dispute the bill (because of what we were told by their representative), they told us that they were not capable, or responsible, of eliminating a charge issued by another company (T-mobile). They were an independent retailer, and not directly linked to T-Mobile!

In retrospect, i remember that the person who handled us, quite literally, had ANOTHER representative use his employee i.d. to key in all the information, transactions, etc., on their computers. He said it was so he could get experience (apparently he was in training). And as i mentioned before, THE REPRESENTATIVE called T-mobile to cancel our contract, getting all the information he needed (names, numbers, last 4 of my social) to have the authorization to cancel the contract. When I called T-mobile about the early termination fees billed to me, they informed me that they had TOLD ME when I called to cancel the contract that I was told there would be an early termination fee! Haha.
The WORST part is that this past due balance has been accumulating on my CREDIT REPORT, when I have been making a very valiant and responsible effort to rebuild my credit after claiming bankruptcy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Wireless/Cincinnati-Ohio-45246-257/Integrity-Wireless-Lied-Misled-and-scamed-in-a-moral-less-effort-to-get-a-new-T-mobile-1004439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Wireless