Complaint Review: Intelenet Wireless

• Updated: Tue, October 31, 2006

• Reported By:MOUNT PROSPECT Illinois
Intelenet Wireless
intelenetwireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Intelenet Wireless rebate ripoff Denied mail-in-rebate with the reason of late submission Internet

We purchased 2 Motorola Razr phone with 2 yr service agreement. Earlier they matched the price for silver razr with their partner company and supposed to give $100 back along with $400 mail-in-rebate.

But they charged full amount and didn't refund $100 back. When we talked to them, they simply said that it was their representative mistake, but they could not refund $100 back.

After that when we sent our rebate form on the time, they denied our rebate. When I checked status of rebates, I found that they denied our rebate. When I called them, they mentioned that my rebate forms showed postmark date as after last date. It is ridiculous. I sent those rebate forms before offer last date.

If any one can help us, I appreciate that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2006 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelenet-Wireless/internet/Intelenet-Wireless-rebate-ripoff-Denied-mail-in-rebate-with-the-reason-of-late-submission-218437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelenet Wireless