Complaint Review: Intelenetwireless

intelenetwireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Intelenetwireless ripoff, Never received my rebates! Internet

*Consumer Comment: You should feel luck you have wireless

*Author of original report: intelenetwireless - A1wireless

I've put my order through Intelenetwireless sep19 2004. I still have the original e-mail from Intelenetwireless. I've only received two e-mails from Intelenetwireless, but both of them do not include my order number.

This is the first time I order products online the company didnt give me my order number. At first I didnt think this is a big deal, but now I figure out maybe this is how they do things. Without my order number I wont be able to track back my "rebates".

I spend around $600 for two Motorola V600 with Tmobile service. I also received six rebate forms. Four $100 and two $50 rebate forms. Two rebates need the thrid month's bill and other four need the fourth month's bill. I include all the "documents" they required not to mention send them indivually with signiture requirment.

Now it's been a year, I kind of give up my hope of getting back my $500 rebates but I found this site as I was searching the web trying to purchase my new cell phones. After reading other complains I figure out I wasnt SUPER CAREFULLY enough. I was SUPER CAREFULLY on all the paper work and sending process, but not on the keeping copy.

If Intelenetwireless customer service can help me out and I'll believe it was just some mistake. So it wont stop me shop in Intelenetwireless one more time. I guess doing busses focus on one time customer and rip them off isnt that good for long run.

C.Y
Murray, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2005 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelenetwireless/internet/Intelenetwireless-ripoff-Never-received-my-rebates-Internet-156628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelenetwireless

You should feel luck you have wireless

AUTHOR: Tamara - (U.S.A.)

Regarless of the rebate, you should feel lucky that you have access to wireless or high speed internet. I have a new computer, an HP pavilion Slimline with built-in wireless...but no providers for DSL, no wireless. Still on dial up@ 24000. Be HAPPY! You have an internet connection that doesn't boot you off every ten minutes!

intelenetwireless - A1wireless

AUTHOR: Chuyen - (U.S.A.)

bones