Complaint Review: Intelenetwireless

• Submitted: Mon, March 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:Marion Ohio
Intelenetwireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Intelenetwireless.com Intelenetwireless Letstalk.com Letstalk Inphonic.com Inphonic Scam ripoff fraud rebate scam web scam InPhonic Pheonix, AR Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Let us investigate

Intelenetwireless.com defrauded me of $150 ( 2x $75 rebates) with a rebate scam. I purchased 2x I860 Nextel phones and opened news acounts through them. I waited 6 months to mail in the requested information. It was complete and accurate. They requested I resend some information by mail. I sent that information in immediately.

Now, they claim that I have closed my Nextel account prior to (magic number) the 181 day point -LIE! Thwn when I called them on it because I did not cancel my account, they said that I must fax the paper work agian.

But, here's the catch, their is a clause in their wording that if the required documents are not: #1 sent before 270 days or #2 "legible" that the rebates will be noll and void, no questions asked!

Has anyone ever gotton a fax sent to them where the mocro print at the bottom was legible? -Not! All they have to do is say they did not receive it and/or it was not legible. Scam artest at work here guys.

Please someone start a class action law suit. The rebate center is in Pheonix, AR. By the way, they don't care whom they scam either, because I AM THE POLICE!

Sgt. Vinny
Marion, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2006 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelenetwireless/internet/Intelenetwirelesscom-Intelenetwireless-Letstalkcom-Letstalk-Inphoniccom-Inphonic-S-182137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelenetwireless

Let us investigate

AUTHOR: Doreen - (U.S.A.)

Sgt. Vinny,

Hi, my name is Jen. I work at InPhonic's Office of the President. As far as I know, the part of the form you fill out needs to be legible; I haven't heard of the fineprint on the form needing to be legible. I don't work for our rebate processing center, but please allow me to look into your situation. My office can override the decision if we feel they were in error.

Please send me an email at customerinquiry@inphonic.com and include your order number, so I can look this up in the system.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to help.

Jennifer B.