Complaint Review: Intelenetwireless.com, T Mobile

• Updated: Sat, October 07, 2006

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Intelenetwireless.com, T Mobile
intelenetwireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Intelenetwireless.com, T Mobile Wireless Cell Phone Rebate Company Ripoff ripoff Internet

On October 2005, I purchased two new Motorola Razr V3 phones from Intelenetwireless.com website with new cell service for both through T mobile. Intelenetwireless.com is offering the phones with a $125.00 customer appreciation and a $150.00 customer loyalty rebate per phone. Total of all rebates was $550.00.

All original required submissions were sent on time. The rebate terms indicated that I will receive my refund within 10-12 weeks from submission.

In February 2006, I received a mail from rebate center with the following information Your rebate claim has been received and is currently being processed.

In June 2006, I received a mail from rebate center with the following information
We are writing to let you know that your rebate submission for your Order has been approved. We'll send you one more e-mail the day the check mails so you'll know exactly when to expect it.

In August 2006, I called the rebate center. They informed me that it may take few more weeks to send the check.

In September 2006, I called the rebate center. Once again same response it may take few more weeks to send the check.

As of October 7th 2006, I have not received any of my rebates. I can't help but to think this company, Intelenetwireless.com has no plans to pay back the rebates. I submitted all documents within Intelenetwireless.com time lines and continuously giving the follow up.

Looking at several websites I see several people have basically the same issues with In Phonics and Intelenetwireless.com as I do. It seams both these companies are basically belongs to one fraudulent management. Basically we lost our time and money.
Now I decided that, this Intelenetwireless.com Company is offering bogus wireless rebate offers. And it is simply cheating people

Mk
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2006 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelenetwirelesscom-T-Mobile/internet/Intelenetwirelesscom-T-Mobile-Wireless-Cell-Phone-Rebate-Company-Ripoff-ripoff-Internet-214721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelenetwireless.com, T Mobile