Complaint Review: Intelesure Teleservices

• Reported By: Greg — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Intelesure Teleservices
10624 West Executive Drive Boise, Idaho United States of America

Intelesure Teleservices George Russell $1500, 51 Hours, 0 leads Boise, Idaho

This company led me to believe that I would get a lead for every 2 hours of calling.  They also led me to believe that they had done telemarketing for other companies in the Air Conditioning maintenance and sales field and have had success for them.

While I thought the amount of leads were a little optimistic I thought we would probably get 8-10 leads and that would have been satisfactory but 0 leads was a real shock.

When I questioned them they said everyone that answered the phone said they had a contract or had already had it done which is what everyone says because it works on getting weak telemarketers off the phone and I expected a professional telemarketing firm would know how to not take the first NO for an answer and to keep talking and build a relationship and at least get us out on a free 2nd opinion but I guess they couldn't be bothered.

If you like to throw your money away this is a great company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelesure-Teleservices/Boise-Idaho-/Intelesure-Teleservices-George-Russell-1500-51-Hours-0-leads-Boise-Idaho-1027956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelesure Teleservices