Complaint Review: InteliChek

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Lindsay — Anonymous Illinois United States of America
InteliChek

InteliChek intelichek.com Fires for no legit reason with no warning. DOESN'T PAY all money owed, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

This company will hire you as an IC, and talk about so many great things that don't happen. I worked all the time for Intelichek and managed to make decent wages. My checks kept coming up short. One day they came up really short, so I questioned it. After working the next week I was let go with no warning. I was locked out of the system. No warning, no communication, NOTHING. I had to write to a manager, and they wouldn't even tell me I was let go. They told me to talk to so and so. I never received my pay that I was owed for the week worked, or the pay that I never received because of being shorted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2010 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InteliChek/internet/InteliChek-intelichekcom-Fires-for-no-legit-reason-with-no-warning-DOESNT-PAY-all-money-586107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InteliChek

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: InteliChek - (United States of America)

It is not InteliCheks policy to ever publicly disgrace anyone, no matter how dishonest they might have been to us and our organization.  What you are saying on the Internet is libelous and defamatory.  We can NOT stand by and allow this to go unanswered:

We first discovered you cheating in January 2010.  At that time several voice mails as well as several emails were sent to you, asking you to call me.  You never returned my calls or emails.  We inactivated you after no reply from you in late January.  Then you sent an email to your program manager saying you guess youd been fired.  She again, asked you to contact me.  You did not.  We were forced to re-shop all of your work (that you were paid for) with other shoppers, of course paying AGAIN to have all of your work redone. We have scores of shoppers that have been doing fair and honest work for us for years and we would never redo and pay twice for a re-shop unless we prove through audits, someone had been cheating.

Not once have you sent an email to any of your InteliChek contacts or me stating that we owe you money, yet you say we owe money for your work and continually bad mouth us on-line. We have complete and clear documentation of all these facts in emails between you and InteliChek managers.  Only you approve your pay check amounts.  You approved everything ever paid to you, via email.    As a matter of fact, we have the right to be reimbursed for amounts paid you, which you submitted fraudulently.  In addition, we would be allowed to be reimbursed by you for all legal fees charged by our attorneys regarding this matter. This is NOT the course of action we would prefer to take, but we reserve the right to pursue all legal remedies against you.  You aren't the first one to cheat and unfortunately you won't be the last.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if I am missing some information that supports your position. I would be happy to talk with you to put an end to this, to both our satisfaction.