Complaint Review: Intelicom Messaging LLC

• Submitted: Thu, October 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: gare — san bruno California USA
Intelicom Messaging LLC
701 North Green Valley Parkway, Suite # 200 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Intelicom Messaging LLC NEXTWEB MEDIA LLC Uses minor daughter to sign me up for unapporved services Henderson, Nevada

Evidently my minor daughter did an online survey (I will address my daughter off-line) and when submitting it she obligated ME to some weird service from two companies, INTELICOM and ROCKET. I called INTELICOM, they claim to send a confirmation email to the person and started the billing (my daughter). Being that everything is online, I never caught it - MY BAD. This means anyone may sign up another person for this "service" though not owning the account to which it will be billed.

I called AT&T and they state that the PUC mandates they process 3rd party billing. However, they are issuing a reverse charge order to both INTELICOM and ROCKET COMM. Total added monthly charges from both companies from July 2008 to September 2009 - $40.85 per month.

I researched the company and found them to be managed by NEXTWEB MEDIA LLC, also incorporated in Nevada, but based in New York. [continued below]....

..... I found their website and left three voice messages (no one answered), one of which was with their general counsel. He actually called me back and has stated that he has blocked my phone number and issued a credit.

If the credit comes through then I am down to how anyone, daughter or not, can get services onto my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelicom-Messaging-LLC/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Intelicom-Messaging-LLC-NEXTWEB-MEDIA-LLC-Uses-minor-daughter-to-sign-me-up-for-unapporved-509931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelicom Messaging LLC