Complaint Review: Inteligator

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: CAUGHTYOU! — Longmont Colorado
Inteligator
, Select State/Province USA

Inteligator/ Click Bank TOTAL FRAUD! STOLE MONEY! UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNT DEBIT! Nationwide

I signed up for Inteligator's 4 day trial online for "unlimited" background checks. Per their website, it cost $1.00 to do so, and if you cancelled within 4 days you would not be charged.

I entered the name and birthdate of the person I wanted to run a check on. NOTHING but his address came up in all categories. Ran someone that I KNOW has an extensive criminal background and NOTHING came up. Ran a few more. NOTHING. So, this site takes your money and has NO database from which to draw. GREAT.

I was confident that I would not have issues with the cancellation, since I sent an email ( THE ONLY WAY ONE CAN CANCEL), the SAME DAY. I did not see any response after 2 days so I sent another email. Still no response.

Sure enough! Four days later a charge for $20.53 shows up on my online bank account ledger! It appeared under Click Bank. Now, there is an 800 number that also appeared on my statement , 800-390-6035, and I actually talked to a semi concious person, who did not apologize or issue any kind of opinion whatsoever on my issue, but he did assure me that he would credit the money back and cancel any future transactions. I am skeptical of that. We will see.

My bank, ( Chase), issued a credit ASAP and blocked any future transactions from Click just to be on the safe side.

Thank God I have a great bank that helped right away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inteligator/Select-StateProvince/Inteligator-Click-Bank-TOTAL-FRAUD-STOLE-MONEY-UNAUTHORIZED-ACCOUNT-DEBIT-Nationwide-1095445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inteligator