Complaint Review: Inteligator

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: madinKS — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Inteligator

Inteligator No Refund for cancellation of Account, Internet

I used the service provided at the trial offer of $4.95, and on the same day I cancelled the service.  Four days later my debit card was charged for a monthly subscription to service.  I contacted customer support at Inteligator, asking for a refund.  The smartly written reply was that I did not properly email them for cancellation of account.  I was asked to forward the email which I did in my reply to Adrienne at customer support.  Several days later her or his reply was that I did not forward my cancellation request.  So I have been given the run around for several weeks about this.  Do not use this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inteligator/internet/Inteligator-No-Refund-for-cancellation-of-Account-Internet-855032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inteligator