Complaint Review: Intelius Also14protect Plus

• Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Ringgold Georgia
Intelius Also14protect Plus
intelius.com Internet U.S.A.

Intelius Also 24protectplus intelius is a ripoff wanted to look up a friends phone number ended up with monthly unauthorized charges Numerous Addresses Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I to was riped off by Inteluis,24 protect plus

I wanted to look up a AirForce buddys phone number.I went to the Intelius web site. I didnt even get the number, I was charged 19.95 for nothing the price was supposed to be 1.95. I called them the next day and the lady said too bad. The next morning i was checking my bank balance and i noticed a 19.95 charge from 24protectplus. I called intelius to get this removed. she said she would refund my money for 24protectplus but not 19.95 for intelius. The next day it was removed. Today a month later i discover a charge of 19.95 for december and january. Idid not authorize any of these charges on my debit card.Now I found out the only way to stop these charges is to cancel my debit card and get a new one. This is a crime and some one needs to stop these crooks. I looked these people up through the BBB and found that I am just one of hundreds that they have done this to.

Lewisdougie
Ringgold, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius-Also14protect-Plus/internet/Intelius-Also-24protectplus-intelius-is-a-ripoff-wanted-to-look-up-a-friends-phone-number-414226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius Also14protect Plus

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I to was riped off by Inteluis,24 protect plus

AUTHOR: Jasspho - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me after using Inteluis.When I recieved my statement it had a unauthorized charge of 19.95 on my credit card.I promptly canceled my card called 24protectplus to remove the charges.The customer rep for 24protectplus said they would.However I don't trust them.I have sinse discovered many people have been taken from this scam if you have complaints there is a San Francisco law firm that is gathering information for a class action suit against this company please contact (((ROR redacted)))